Advanced Topics in Digital Security | Information Security
Advanced Topics in Digital Security Pass Task 4.1: Assignment 1 Submission Overview Should be done by 1 April.
Write a formal document (3,000 words minimum) based on your research on vulnerabilities discovered in 2017.
- You should find three vulnerabilities in three severity levels — one in Medium, one in High and one in Critical.
- Derive their CVSS 3.0 Base scores using the algorithm, and validate your calculation results by comparing yours and the ones produced by the online calculator.
- Compare the three vulnerabilities with our examples (Spectre, Meltdown, EternalBlue), list the similarities and differences.
- Calculate the CVSS Temporal and Environmental scores of your 3 vulnerabilities by using the online calculator. (Assume that your IT infrastructure is used in an SME environment with less than 50 employees.)
- Set up a mitigation strategy based on your calculation results obtained in Step 4, and prioritize your countermeasures.
- Demonstrate the exploitation of one of the vulnerabilities you identified. 7. Draw conclusions of your findings and elaborate the impact of your work.
The Best Assignment help is one of the best website for assignment help. For more details you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
advanced topics in digital security | information security