Assessment 1 Step 1 – Single-page Project Plan
Step 1, worth 15% of total unit marks: Single-page project plan.
This assignment requires you to submit, by 2 august 2018 (please check for your local equivalent time to know your deadline), a single page project plan. This project plan will contain five components:
- A statement detailing your ‘field of research’ – in this, you must clearly explain the relevance of your field of research for the profession, towards which you are studying.
- A source of secondary data linked to your chosen field of research. You will be required to either include a website with a link to a publicly available secondary data set, or a short description of how you will use publicly available sources as secondary data.
- A research question or questions that can be answered with the secondary data set you identified; this requires clarity on the questions and possibly a more detailed definition of variables or key themes to be explored.
- The search terms you propose to use in Google Scholar to identify literature in the field of the research question.
- Pick (at least) THREE peer-reviewed scholarly articles that arise from the result of your search and that you think will be suitable to become part of your project’s literature review. Write two sentences that combine ALL THREE (or more, if you have chosen more) of these sources (referenced correctly) and provide them in a reference list.
Assessment criteria (click here to view the marking rubric):
- Clarity and suitability of statement of ‘field of research’
- Suitability of data sources
- Search terms
- Ability to integrate sources into academic writing
- Professional presentation and accuracy of work
The Best Assignment help is one of the best website for assignment help. For more details you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +447418324884, +918607503827
visit at : ACC03043 Assessment Session 2 2018