Demonstrate personal and professional competence
You will demonstrate knowledge and skills required to demonstrate personal and professional competence.
In this assessment task, you will set out personal and professional goals in a professional development (PD) plan. Then you will obtain third-party verification of participation in networking or professional development to achieve goals set out in your PD plan. Finally, you will submit a reflection on your personal development.
- Reflect on your leadership skills in the context of the work you completed in Assessment Tasks 1–3. This will be a self-assessment exercise, so questions you should ask yourself include the following.
- What did I do well?
- What areas need improvement?
- Did I engage all stakeholders?
- Did I display ethical conduct? If so, how/how not?
- How was my leadership style appropriate for the tasks?
- Once you have established areas for improvement, determine how this will occur by developing a professional development plan. Questions to ask yourself will include the following.
- What are my objectives?
- What are the priorities for achieving these?
- What activities do I need to undertake to achieve my objectives?
- What resources do I need?
- What are my timelines?
- Identify three professional development activities in your PD plan (for example, training, networking or professional development) designed to achieve goals and overcome weaknesses set out in your PD plan. Ensure you are able to perform the activities within the allotted assessment time.Note: Ensure you gather third-party verification of participation and performance in at least three activities, including at least two activities involving networking. Use reports from three different third parties.Acceptable third parties include: your managers, superiors, trainers and assessors (for additional training undertaken), industry peers (for networking undertaken).
- Complete a written reflection detailing:
- answers to reflection questions in step 1 above
- how you will continue to develop your skills and knowledge through professional development and networking.
- Submit documentation as per specifications below.
- plan professional activities in PD plan and perform three activities.
- professional development plan
- three third-party reports
- a written reflection.
Your assessor will be looking for evidence of:
- how you have demonstrated leadership, i.e., communicated and inspired the trust and confidence of others and ensured their cooperation and support
- how you established networks and developed skills to ensure support from key groups and individuals for concepts/ideas/products/services
- how you demonstrated knowledge of business ethics and their application.
Adjustment for distance-based learners
- No variation of the task is required.
- A follow-up interview may be required (at the discretion of the assessor).
- Documentation can be submitted electronically or posted in the mail.
- Meetings/presentations may be conducted and observed live or via an appropriate teleconferencing tool.
BSBMGT605 provide leadership across the Organisation Assessment Task 4
Visit At:- MGT201A Project Report