BSMAN3009: Accounting For Managers Assignment Help
This course introduces students to the principles of accounting with a stress on creating money management choices. Upon completion of the course students are ready to browse, prepare associate in Nursing, interpret money statements and are aware about the limitation of this field.
Hire thebestassignmenthelp services for accounting for managers
Success is not something that just happens but it is learned, practiced and shared. thebestassignmenthelp tutors are most renowned tutors throughout the world for their ocean of knowledge. So, learners come here as it is perfect temple for learning. Achieve victory by your dedication and superior assistance provided by thebestassignmenthelp. We will help you in preparing for upcoming exams day and night. Yes you are correct by day and night i mean we are available throughout the day.
Topic we would cover in BSMAN3009
- Accounting Information for Decision Making
- Value creation in organizations
- Role of information in the organization
- Cost data for managerial decisions
- Accounting systems
- Trends in cost accounting
- Cost Concepts and Behavior
- What is cost?
- Presentation of cost in financial system
- Cost allocation
- Details of manufacturing cost flows
- Components of product costs
- Fundamentals of Cost Analysis for Decision Making
- Cost volume profit analysis
- Differential analysis
- Use of differential analysis for production decisions
- Cost Estimation
- Why estimate costs?
- Basic cost behaviour pattern?
- What methods are used to estimate costs?
- How is an estimation method chosen?
- Fundamentals of Product and Service Costing
- Cost management systems
- Design of cost systems for managerial purposes
- Costing in a single product
- Costing in a multiple product
- Job Costing
- Defining a job
- Using accounting records in a job shop
- Computing the cost of a shop
- Using job costing in service organizations
- Ethical issues and job costing
- Process Costing
- Determining equivalent units
- Using product costing in a process industry
- Computing product costs
- Choosing between job and process costing
- Operation costing
- Activity-Based Costing
- Reported product costs and decision making
- Two-stage cost allocation
- Activity based costing
- Cost hierarchies
- Fundamentals of Cost Management
- Using activity based cost management to add value
- Managing the cost of customers and suppliers
- Managing the cost of capacity
- Managing the cost of quality
- Service Department and Joint Cost Allocation
- Service department cost allocation
- Methods of allocating service department costs
- Allocation of joint costs
- Reasons for allocating joint
Become excellent scholars with TheBestAssignmenthelp….!!
The Best Assignment help is one of the best website for assignment help. For more details you may contact us at email@example.com