CSC8600 | ADVANCED ICT PROFESSIONAL PROJECT | Project management
- To professionally implement an ICT-related project and communicate the analysis and evaluation with stakeholders;
- To describe and demonstrate an understanding of the project and how it supports a business or organizational need;
- To identify appropriate objectives and learning strategies to achieve future goals and project success.
The resource materials, including lecture notes and workshops in CSC3600 and the previous courses you have undertaken.
- Your team is to develop project plan documentation for your project. This documentation should be a single document covering at least the following parts:
- Title Page (including project title, team members and your supervisor)
- Section 1: Introduction
- Section 2: Project Specification
- Section 3: Project Design
- Section 4: Time and Cost Management Plan
- Section 4.1: Work break-down Structure and Task Scheduling
- Section 4.2: Time and Cost Estimation
- Section 4.3: Project Schedule
- Section 5: Communication Management Plan
- Section 6: Quality Management Plan
- Section 7: Risk Management Plan
- Section 8: Team Contract (Code of Conduct)
- Section 9: Conclusion
- Appendix: Contribution statement
- – (Statement that all team members contributed equally to work related to the creation of this document OR a statement of required for conducting the assessment of team effectiveness.)
- Sub-sections and headings should be added to the document per agreement within your team;
- You are required to negotiate the content of the planning documentation with your team members and your supervisor.
- The supervisor will assist and discuss the project and provide guidance on the content of your project planning documentation.
- Refer to the Sample Project Plan for more details.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all aspects of the assessment rubric are covered by this document.
- You should ensure that your work is legible, professionally laid out and that you have checked the spelling and grammar.
- Submit the assignment through Assignment 2 Submission Portal.
- For a team consisting of all CSC8600 students, only one copy of the document should be submitted. It is preferable that the document is submitted from the team leader’s account.
- For a team mixing of CSC3600 and CSC8600 students, separate copies of the document should be prepared and submitted for CSC3600 and CSC8600 against their instructions respectively.
- Students claim their contributions (as well respond to the document contents) by signing off the document. Thus, all team members should sign the documents before submission to receive the grade.
- If a document does need to be submitted with the absence of any member’s signature, a statement needs to be attached to the document explaining why the member(s)’ signature(s) is missing in the submission.
- A possible free tool for communication for e-signature is Adobe®EchoSign®. Note all parties need to register an account before being able to communicate with others and sign a document.
- Email confirmation counts if the physical signature or e-signature (like above) is not possible or preferable. For such a case please attach email confirmations from all members to the end of the document.
The Best Assignment help is one of the best website for assignment help. For more details you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +447418324884, +918607503827