HC3152 Individual Assignment
As part of your individual assignment, you are required to develop a report based on the following article and video:
- ‘The future of the retail store – what does online mean for bricks and mortar?’
- ‘Future of retail in Australia’ Available: https://home.kpmg.com/au/en/home/insights/2018/04/bernard-salt-next-5-years-retail-future-australia.html [accessed: 21 July 2018]
The instructions to complete your assignment are as follow:
- Select a retail store to be the focus of this assignment from the below list only:
|Australia Post||The Reject Shop||Repco|
|Aldi Supermarket||Priceline||First Choice Liqueur|
|Big W||Target||Flight Center|
|Coles||Dan Murphy||Vodafone Shop|
|Chemist Warehouse||Costco||Optus Retail|
|Harvey Norman||Fantastic Furniture||EB Games|
|JB-Hifi||Bunnings Warehouse||Rebel Sport|
- Briefly describe the current operation of your selected retail.
- Conduct a further research in the peer reviewed recent journal articles in ProQuest or other reputable journal database to find at least Five (5) articles relevant to the assignment.
- The ideas from these articles will be incorporated into the discussion in the main assignment.
- An attachment to the assignment will list the correct Harvard referencing of each of the journal articles and a brief outline of the key points in the journal article that are relevant to the assignment. Do not summarise the journal article. Identify the key points and briefly describe them and their relevance to the assignment.
- You should review and refine your refinement and polishing of the ideas and the communication of ideas, prior to the submission of the report.
- Your report must lead to recommendations on how your selected retail store can become more effective through the use of internet technologies.
- The structure of the report should be as follows:
- Holmes Assignment Cover page
- Table of Contents
- Body of the report
- Conclusions and recommendations
The Best Assignment help is one of the best website for assignment help. For more details you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +447418324884, +918607503827
visit at ; Statistics Assignments