ICTICT501 | GATHER DATA TO IDENTIFY BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS | IT
- Identify an organization that you would like to work with, it can be a department or a part of your institution. (RMIT University)
- Research the organization and the key stakeholders.
- Identify a key decision maker – can be a manager or a general manager. If you can get to speak to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), that would be great!
- Organize an interview with this key decision maker, informing the person that you would like to study the organization and make recommendations to help the organization to improve.
- Prepare a template for the interview e.g. a SWOT analysis framework, to gather information about the internal and external environments.
- Submit the following as evidence of this task:
- A one-page summary of the organization, its vision, and mission (from the Corporate website) and organizational goals
- An interview plan, including questions that you will be asking.
- Key points arising from the interview.
To obtain a competent grade in this assessment, students must demonstrate the following:
- Ability to compile content and present in the manner required.
- Met all the requirements listed above.
TASK 2 – EVALUATE EFFECT OF CHANGES
- Using the information provided to you or gathered through the interview process, identify any opportunities for change and improvements, using IT resources. This may include adding a new system or changing existing systems.
- Identify any advantages or disadvantages of making changes to the organization’s systems – including financial benefits (more customers perhaps), improve efficiencies (use fewer people).
- Match your findings with the organization’s strategic goals (from Task 1).
- Submit the following as proof for your assessment:
- 10-minutes introduction of the major advantages and disadvantages of introducing changes to the organization’s systems
- A copy of your PowerPoint slides should be submitted as well.
The Best Assignment help is one of the best websites for assignment help. For more details, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +447418324884, +918607503827
VISIT AT: ITC568 | RISK ASSESSMENT ITEM 2 | CLOUD COMPUTING