ITC571 – Project Proposal and Plan
1000 – 2000 Words (5-6 pages)
|Subject||ITC571 – Emerging Technology and Innovations|
|Assignment No||Project Proposal and Plan|
|Lecturer’s Name||Malka N. Halgamuge|
You will write here the area/field that you are going to work on it. E.g..; Security in Big data,
You need to:
- Start your writing by providing background information about the topic and its current/existing solution
- Continue your writing to set the need for the research (what is the important of solving this problem/why you need to solve it)
- Continue your writing to set the Motivation for the research as a starting point (what is the problem in the current/existing solutions that you need to solve)
- Why your research is significant or Why is it an interesting or useful problem?
- What are the researchers in the area were trying to find out?
- What is the aim or objective of your research
II. MATERIALS AND METHODS
What are you going to propose to solve the problem that is existing in the current/existing solutions; (Mention the initial solution here). You can use a diagram to clarify that with writing text
How you are going to do your research (step by step methodology is needed).
IV RESULTS (optional)
* You include the “Results” section, ONLY, if you have obtained your own results.
* You cannot include someone else’s figures or tables in this section. This is only your own analysis.
* Comprehensive Figure caption is needed.
- The project will predict ……………
|1||Obtained some knowledge about the research, e.g. how to read papers, how to evaluate papers|
Timeliness and completion of project proposal and plan.
Please use IEEE reference style. Minimum 5 references are needed
 T. I. Zohdi, F. A. Kuypers, and W. C. Lee, “Estimation of red blood cell volume fraction from overall permittivity measurements,” Int. J. Eng. Sci., vol. 48, pp. 1681–1691, Jan. 2010.
 W. R. Tinga, W. A. G. Voss, and D. F. Blossey, “Generalized approach to multiphase dielectric mixture theory,” J. Appl. Phys., vol. 44, no. 9, pp. 3897–3902, 1973.
 T. Saarenketo, “Electrical properties of water in clay and silty soils,” J. Appl. Geophys., vol. 40, nos. 1–3, pp. 73–88, 1998.
The Best Assignment help is one of the best website for assignment help. For more details you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +447418324884, +918607503827
visit at : BU035_A1 Innovation & Entrepreneurship