ITECH1102 | Content Analysis ePortfolio | Networking and Security
This assignment has three major aims:
- To help students gain a good understanding of all ITECH1102 theoretical and practical material.
- To encourage students to use content analysis summaries to prepare for tests, examinations and to help their understanding of theoretical concepts.
- To encourage students to conduct an independent investigation into networking related topics from books, the Internet and through practical investigation.
Engagement with this assignment should help students to prepare for the laboratory test (10%) in week 7, the theory test (0%) in week 8 and the end of semester examination (60%).
Timelines and Expectations
Students are required to analyze the weekly lecture material of topics 1 to 8, based on the classification given in (a) and create concise content analysis summaries for the theoretical concepts contained in the course lecture slides. The content analysis for each topic should not exceed approximately four (4) A4 sides for the paper if those topics content were printed.
In addition, students need to complete the selected questions from the problem sheet associated with each week from 1 to 8, based on the classification given in (b). The selected questions from the problem sheet are given in Appendix A.
- Each student is required to submit the content from three topics. The specific topics depend on your surname:
Surnames starting with A – G Topics 4, 6 & 8
Surnames starting with H – Z Topics 3, 5 & 7
- Each student is required to submit the solution to the questions (see Appendix A) from the problem sheet from three topics. The specific topics depend on your surname:
Surnames starting with A – G Topics 3, 5 & 7
Surnames starting with H – Z Topics 4, 6 & 8
Where the lab content or information contained in technical articles from the Internet or books helps to fully describe the lecture slide content, discussion of such theoretical articles or discussion for the lab material should be included in the content analysis ePortfolio.
Suggestions as to possible inclusions in your content analysis ePortfolio will appear in weekly Work Plan documents on Moodle.
The ultimate aim of this assessment task is to help ITECH1102 students to fully comprehend the course material and hence help them to pass tests and the examination.
Students are required to create their content analysis and problem sheet documentation as an ePortfolio in Mahara.
Each week’s topic should be on a separate ePortfolio page in order to separate the content into logical sections.
For Instance, if your surname starts with B, then your ePortfolio pages will be as follows:
- ePortfolio problem sheet page for Topic 3
- ePortfolio content analysis page for Topic 4
- ePortfolio problem sheet page for Topic 5
- ePortfolio content analysis page for Topic 6
- ePortfolio problem sheet page for Topic 7
- ePortfolio content analysis page for Topic 8
By the end of week 10 (due date) all students should submit their content analysis and problem sheet ePortfolio pages through Moodle for marking.
All the steps required to create and submit the ePortfolio pages can be found at the following link:
More guidelines on the use of Mahara ePortfolios are available in the Resources section for the ITECH1102 Moodle site.
Learning Outcomes Assessed
The following course learning outcomes are assessed by completing this assessment:
- Describe and explain the role and function of network connectivity in current computing.
- Describe and explain the principles of communication in networks.
- Describe the role and functionality of hardware and software entities that contribute to the network
- Describe and explain the protocols and interactions that implement network communications.
- Describe fundamental aspects of cloud computing.
- Apply networking architecture knowledge to analyze the networking needs for the business.
All work submitted must be authored by the student submitting the work or where material from other sources is included it must be referenced using APA referencing.
Students are required to submit their ePortfolio to Moodle by 5:00 pm on Friday 18th May 2018.
The Best Assignment help is one of the best website for assignment help. For more details, you may contact us at email@example.com
visit at : KIT502 | Web App Development | IT