ITECH3301 E-Commerce Systems and Technologies Assignment Help
The course E-commerce systems and technologies is a detailed introduction to the electronic world of commerce. Topics covered during the semester embrace fundamentals of e-commerce, business models and revenue models of e-commerce, e-commerce infrastructure, software systems and hardware, electronic merchandising and online payment methods, protocols and standards for e-commerce, design, maintenance and administration of e-commerce sites, security and privacy of e-commerce sites, social, legal, environmental, political, and technical problems in e-commerce.
Find answers to all your questions at TheBestAssignmenthelp
I would be glad to inform students studying in various universities that TheBestassignmenthelp has hired a number of E-commerce experts who will guide you on this subject. It is one of the emerging sectors around the world and has gained a lot of importance in past few years. If you are studying e-commerce systems and facing problems so, you can choose TheBestassignmenthelp experts at low prices. If you need more information about our tutors then contact our executives.
Some of the topics we have taught are as follows:
- Electronic commerce: An introduction
- Electronic commerce defined
- Who should use the Internet?
- Why use the Internet?
- Electronic commerce technology
- Internet technology
- Electronic publishing
- Electronic commerce topologies
- Electronic money
- Web strategy: Attracting and retaining visitors
- Types of attractors
- Attractiveness factors
- Sustainable attractiveness
- Strategies for attractors
- Promotion: Integrated Web communications
- Internet technology for supporting marketing
- Integrated Internet Marketing
- Promotion & purchase: Measuring effectiveness
- The Internet and the World Wide Web
- An electronic trade show and a virtual flea market
- The role of the Web in the marketing communication mix
- Web marketing communication: a conceptual framework
- What is the purpose of a distribution strategy?
- What does technology do?
- The Internet distribution matrix
- The effects of technology on distribution channels
- Some long-term effects
- What makes services different?
- Cyber service
- Web pricing and the dynamics of markets
- Flattening the pyramid and narrowing the scope of marketing
- Post-Modernism and the Web: Societal effects
- What is modernism?
- Electronic Commerce 4 A Global Text Fragmentation
- Time and space
The Best Assignment help is one of the best website for assignment help. For more details, you may contact us at email@example.com