ITECH7401 Leadership in It Project Management Assignment Help
The term project management is used to define the process of arranging, planning, coordinating and standardizing various resources used during development of a project. It is not as simple as it appears to be. It requires qualities like motivating vision, inspiring enthusiasm, attracting communication and logical reasoning capabilities. Now the question arises why project management is so important? The answer to this question is that if proper management is not done then there may occur risk factors which ultimately results in the rupture of the project.
Leadership in project management is a Master’s degree program taught to students studying software engineering. It focuses on developing leadership and problem-solving capabilities in students.
TheBestAssignmenthelp – the starting point of success
Welcome to the world of excellence. We the team of TheBestAssignmenthelp invite you to be part of our family. We will help you in developing project management skills and also help you to complete projects before the last date. Anyone from anywhere can ask for help and we guarantee that problems shared with us are confidential. So, don’t hesitate and come to us for your entire project management problems whether it is about assignment or exam notes.
Topics we would cover in ITECH7401
- About Projects and Project Management
- Project Management: The Process Context
- Project Management: The Organizational Context
- Defining Project Success
- The Role of the Project Manager
- Your Responsibilities as Project Manager
- Common Challenges You Can Expect to Face
- Skill Requirements of the Project Manager
- Functional Competencies of the Project Manager
- Defining Your Project
- How Projects Should Evolve
- First, Fully Understand the Problem or Opportunity
- Second, Identify the Optimum Solution
- Third, Fully Develop the Solution and a Preliminary Plan
- Fourth, Formally Launch the Project
- The Unspoken Imperative: Evaluate the Political Environment
- Building and Maintaining an Effective Team
- The Mechanics of Building a Team
- Team Leadership Starts on Day One!
- Fostering Teamwork and Synergism
- Getting the Most from Individual Team Members
- Project Manager’s Checklist for Chapter
- An Overview of Planning and Estimating
- An Introduction to Project Planning
- An Introduction to Estimating
- Preparing a Detailed Project Plan
- Identifying What Needs to Be Done
- Identifying How Long It Will Take to Do Everything
- Identifying How Much It Costs to Get Things Done
- What about Project Management Software?
- Dealing With Risk and Uncertainty
- Understanding Risk and Uncertainty
- Managing Risk
- Identifying What Can Hurt You
- Quantifying How Badly You Can Get Hurt
- Analyzing the Biggest Threats to Your Project
- Responding to High-Threat Problems
- Managing Project Risk Is a Mindset
- Maintaining Control During Project Execution
- What Project Control Really Means
- How Do You Establish a Baseline of Measurement?
- What Information Do You Need?
- How Do You Gather Information?
- How Do You Make Sure You’re Getting Good Information?
Without any worry or fear feel confident to share your problems……!!
Sample Project Management Assignment
The Best Assignment help is one of the best website for assignment help. For more details you may contact us at email@example.com