MANOP1005: Manufacturing technology Assignment Help
Manufacturing technology is called the backbone of any industrialised nation. Employees related to technical and manufacturing work should apprehend the varied producing processes, materials being processed, tools and equipments for producing completely different parts or products. All kinds of the log run engineers should apprehend the essential needs of workshop activities in the term of material, cash, man and alternative infrastructure facilities required to be positioned properly for optimum look layouts.
During the course student develops common understanding of manufacturing related processes and workshop technology which is quiet tough for any beginner. The study deals with many aspects of workshop practices which results in conveyance of the essential operating information of the various engineering materials, tools, equipments, producing processes, basic ideas of mechanical device etc.
Choose the best tutors from thebestassignmenthelp
Do you want to study with the best professionals of the world? Then here we are with experts of manufacturing industry who are efficient in dealing with various problems of manufacturing field. We ought to give information of basic workshop processes like bench work, fitting, flat solid, carpentry etc. You can request for guidance on your college projects, assignments and homework which will definitely help you to secure good grades. So do not hesitate to share your academic burden with us.
Some of the topics we deal with are
- Properties and Testing of Metal
- Pattern and Core Making
- Foundry Tools and Equipments
- Mold and Core Making
- Hot Working of Metals
- Sheet Metal Work
- Shaper, Planer and Slotter
- Powder Metallurgy
- Inspection and Quality Control
- Non – conventional manufacturing processes
- The Electro-discharge Machining process
- Principles of the Resin Transfer Moulding
- Surface Integrity of manufactured surfaces
- Hard and soft Automation
- Fibre reinforced plastic composites
- Integrated manufacturing systems
- Maximum tolerable through thickness crack size
- Simulation method, determining the time to complete the batch and machine utilisation
- Glass fibres production – reinforced composite design
- Metal and polymer material acceptability
- Ferritic stainless steel and the mechanism of corrosion
- Plain carbon steels and strength low allow steels
- Impact strength to test temperature
- Plug and gap gauges
- A cutting test on a steel bar
Now submit your homework and assignments before submission dates…….!!
The Best Assignment help is one of the best website for assignment help. For more details you may contact us at email@example.com