MBA403 | FINANCIAL AND ECONOMIC INTERPRETATION
READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE COMMENCING THE CLASS TEST
- In Week 3 students were required to choose their groups of 4-5 as this entire activity will be completed in these groups.
- Students may use in ANY materials they wish. Laptops and phones are fine and groups may go on the internet to access any sites they want.
- Students have been given Part A of the case study and it is suggested that it will take 30 minutes to complete it in their group.
- Make sure you show all your working and ensure that you clearly note down the numbers you use and the formula you use. Abbreviations are fine.
- Remember, if you do not have more than three years of data, you should use the closing amount values in the Balance Sheet, and Income Statements rather than the “average”.
- Each group needs to submit a single version of this booklet to their lecturer for marking by 5.00 pm on 20 April 2018 at email@example.com
As a group you are required to:
a. Carefully choose a ratio that analyses the stability of an organisation and calculate this for Tennis Australia for 2016 and 2017. (Show your working)
b. Carefully choose a ratio that analyses the liquidity of an organization and calculates this for tennis Australia for 2016 and 2017. (Show your working)
c. Carefully choose a ratio that analyses the stability of an organization and calculate this for tennis Australia for 2016 and 2017. (Show your working)
d. Explain why you have specifically chosen each ratio and what your findings suggest about this specific organization’s financial status.
e. What does calculating ROI and RI tell you about a company? Are these measures relevant to tennis Australia? (No calculations needed)
The Best Assignment help is one of the best website for assignment help. For more details, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +447418324884+919050428407