ME504 | ADVANCED NETWORKING | INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
There are two parts to this assignment, i.e. part A and part B.
- Investigate, design and develop a suitable network for an SME by addressing the following criteria. See detailed instruction in the next section. 80 marks
- Presentation 20 marks
Part A description:
There are three (3) areas to consider for advanced network design in this assignment.
- Design a network for an SME
- Define and design LAN and WAN services for the users
- Research LAN and WAN technologies
Contents must include:
- Scopes and Limitations
- Requirements (Network parts and VPN service parts)
- Solution Design
- Logical Design
- Physical Design
- Network Topologies
- Protocols and Technologies
- IP addressing including IPv4 and IPv6
- Security features and Policies
- Redundancy and Failover plans
- LAN and WAN services design and analysis
- Refer the sample document included in below for network design, and consider how to implement VPN services onto the network. Do not copy the contents of the sample in your work as it is regarded as plagiarism.
Part B description:
Prepare and provide slides (between 12 – 15 slides) and a YouTube link, where you uploaded your own presentation for 5-8 minutes. Include the YouTube link inside the presentation file in Moodle submission link.
The Best Assignment help is one of the best website for assignment help. For more details you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +447418324884,+919050428407