MGMT6011 | Development of a Case Study | Management
- Apply strategic management theory into practice;
- Development understanding of theories, concepts and models to support operations frm a strategic perspective;
- Identify and analyse strategic issues;
- Assess organisational strengths and limitations;
- Build awareness of ethical and social considerations for strategic issues;
- Evaluate information in support of the development of a case study report; and
- Gain global perspectives in the analysis of strategic issues.
- Introduce your organisation, its objectives and examine its ownership structure. Comment on the external and internal governance mechanisms and any forms of external control;
- Identify and explain the basic sources of cost and differentiation advantage in the industry. Position the organisation and its major competitors in a strategic group diagram, using theory to explain it as well as any assumptions you make*;
- use a value chain analysis of your organisation to identify sources of competitive advantage;
- conduct a VIRO analysis of the sources of competitive advantage from question 3 to determine whether they are indeed sources of sustainable competitive advantage. Connect the development of these resources with the corporate governance mechanisms you identified in question 1;
- make recommendations for the development of strategic resources (including corporate governance processes) to increase the competitiveness of your organisation, while staying within the same strategic group (recommendations that create competitive advantage consistent with the organisation’s current competitive posture are expected)
- Some students may choose to analyse a government enterprise and later claim that there are no competitors. Governments, local councils and countries all compete for resources, to attract investment and other non-monetary capital. All entities compete!
The Best Assignment help is one of the best website for assignment help. For more details you may contact us at email@example.com or call at +447418324884, +918607503827
visit at : MGMT6011 | Consultative Report | Management