MGMT6013 | Policy Proposal Report | Management
- Develop innovative approaches and creative thinking;
- Clearly describe the process used to analysestrategic issues;
- Develop awareness of ethical and social considerations for strategic solutions;
- Enhance global perspectives for strategy;
- Awareness of ethical and social considerations for strategic issues;
- Assess organisational strengths and limitations.
How the assessment fits into the subject/course:
Manipulation and presentation of data in organisations is becoming increasingly important in the management of stakeholder expectations. The assessment in this subject allows students opportunities to explore the role of managing information systems, the impact of technological change on the management of information.
Assessment Linkages of Assessments 1 and 2:
Assessment 1 supports student in progressively building knowledge to support in the completion of Assessment 2 where students are asked to consider policy, identify risk in organisations taking into account legal, cultural and ethical issues in context.
Students will develop policies to help reduce future risk in the organisation, paying appropriate attention to legal, cultural and ethical issues in their context; identifying the assumptions underpinning their analysis and the extent to which these assumptions have been tested and will hold true in other, international contexts. Students will again use an executive summary (not included in the word count), introduction and conclusion and will use and cite extensive literature sources to support their arguments.
Output/Deliverable and parameters of the assessment
- Students are expected to submit a report consisting of 3000 words for Assessment 2.
RESOURCES TO BE PROVIDED:
- Access to IS and IT system reports databases
- An electronic library and reading guide is provided to all students including a range of e-textbooks and journals available through online journal databases including EBSCO.
- Innovative approach and creative thinking
- Clear description of the process used to analyse strategic issues
- Ethical and social considerations for strategic solutions
- Global perspectives for strategy
- Ethical and social considerations for strategic issues
- Assessment of organisation’s strengths and limitations
- Develop information security policies and controls that address potential threats and vulnerabilities and plan for business continuity, including continuity during a process of technological change.
- Analyse IS for compliance with ethical and legal frameworks, making recommendations on the use and application of data.
The Best Assignment help is one of the best website for assignment help. For more details you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +447418324884, +918607503827