MGT302A Strategic Management Case Study
- Describe various key strategic management processes (strategic inputs, strategic actions, and strategic outcomes)
- Discuss, assess and analyze the internal and external environments of an organization to determine resources, capabilities and core competencies
- Develop and critique the implementation of strategic responses to current and future issues facing the global business environment
- Evaluate business and corporate level strategy and identify the key risks associated with these strategies
- Evaluate an organizations ability to effectively implement business/corporate strategies
Case study questions:
The following questions are based on the case “ Lululemon A thletica Inc.” ( Hitt , M.A., Ireland, R.D. and Hoskisson, R.E. 2015 , Strategic Management: Competitiveness & Globalisation: Concepts and Cases, 11e, Cengage Learning, Case 22, pgs 283 – 294)
- Critically evaluate L ululemon’s competitive environment. Does the company have a source of (sustainable) competitive advantage?
- Based on an analysis of the internal environment, discuss t he company’s capabilities, and core competencies. Does Lululemon have any weaknesses that can impact its ability to compete in the future?
- What are the trends and conditions in the external environment that will have a dominant influence on the firm’s strategic actions? In what ways (if any) should Lululemon change its strategic direction?
- What are the advantages of L Lululemon’s business-level strategy? What are the risks?
- As the company grows and expands internationally, what challenges is it likely to face? What recommendations can you make to reduce these potential risks?
The Best Assignment help is one of the best website for assignment help. For more details, you may contact us at email@example.com
visit at : STAT2000 Quantitative Analysis