MITS 5004 | IT SECURITY | INFORMATION SECURITY
- Search the web for news on computer security breaches that occurred during April-August 2015-2018. Research one such reported incident. Prepare a report focusing on what the problem was, how and why it occurred and what are the possible solutions. – 15 Marks
- Explain why asynchronous I/O activity is a problem with many memory protection schemes, including base/bounds and paging. Suggest a solution to the problem. – 15 Marks
- Research the 2011 Sony PlayStation Network outage case on the web and prepare a report focusing on the following questions:
- What was the problem?
- Who was affected and how?
- How was the attack carried out?
- What could have been done to prevent the attack?
- be able to justify security goals and the importance of maintaining the secure computing environment against digital threats;
- be able to explain the fundamental concepts of cryptographic algorithms;
- be able to examine malicious activities that may affect the security of a computer program and justify the choice of various controls to mitigate threats.
- be able to compare and contrast the security mechanisms of a trusted operating system with those used in a general-purpose operating system;
The Best Assignment help is one of the best websites for assignment help. For more details, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +447418324884, +918607503827
visit at: SBM1108 | ACCOUNTS ASSIGNMENT | ACCOUNTS