MNG81001 | ASSESSMENT 3 CASE STUDY | MANAGMENT
- Recognise the potential for negative consequences when using social media.
- Evaluate how an organisation can develop a positive relationship with the media.
- Devise appropriate strategies for developing social media campaigns.
- There are four stages that you have to finish for this task:
Cautiously read the Ivey Business School case: ‘McDonald’s Twitter Campaign: Hype versus Reality’ (Product/Case Reference number: 9B13M123). Note: you should go onto the Ivey Business School site and buy a duplicate of this case (around $5.00 Aud). Rules for buying the case and the correspondence plan layout can be found under Assessment Tasks and Submission (Task 3).
Peruse the case a few times and answer the accompanying four (4) inquiries in your examination/recommendation(s):
What are the potential favorable circumstances and burdens for an association when utilizing online networking?
Who are the distinctive gatherings of people McDonald’s needs to address when utilizing online life crusades?
In what capacity can Wion and his group better structure future Twitter battles for McDonald’s?
Utilizing the correspondence plan format, devise a system for Wion to energize better media relations and increasingly precise revealing. The diverse phases of the correspondence plan format must fit together, on the off chance that they don’t, changes must be made.
The correspondence plan ought to be sensible and practical.
The different issues that McDonald’s has encountered when utilizing online life must be considered.
Use five to seven sources for proof and assessment.
Compose a first draft of this notice something like multi week preceding the due date to guarantee satisfactory time for modification. If you don’t mind know that notwithstanding the substance, the composition quality and utilization of suitable referencing will be checked.
Submit Assessment 3 to Turnitin by means of the Blackboard site no later than the due date: Monday third September 2018, 9.00am (QLD time).
Allude to the Marking Criteria Guide and Marking Rubric situated under Assessment Tasks and Submissions on the Blackboard.
- Purpose: In response to McDonald’s failed social media campaign and mounting public animosity, develop a course of action that Rick Wion can recommend to McDonald’s management.
- Reader: McDonald’s management (author: Rick Wion).
- Information: Based on five to seven sources for evidence and evaluation.
- Organisation: Direct order approach.
- Style: Formal. Be sure to proofread carefully to ensure that there are no sentence-level errors such as spelling mistakes, wrong word choice, incorrect punctuation, etc.
- Channel choice: written document.
- Document design: Memo format.
- Length: 1000 words.
The Best Assignment help is one of the best website for assignment help. For more details you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +447418324884, +918607503827