MNG93100 | CLASS CHALLENGE 2 | MANAGEMENT
Part A – Review an Existing Stakeholder Engagement Plan (1,000 words)
You will need to source a stakeholder engagement plan, preferably from your current workplace. Review the plan and assess it against the content provided to date and supplement with any further research to support your assessment. Respond to these key issues;
- What are the key requirements of a Stakeholder Engagement Plan?
- Does the Plan that you have reviewed meet these requirements? (How? / how not?)
- Was the plan effective? (or will it be?)
- Recommend improvements
Part B – Design an Interagency Collaboration (1,000 words)
The interagency collaboration you design should ideally be related to your current occupation and involve multiple agencies acting at different ‘levels’ (e.g. Utilities (operations, management, and senior management), Government, Non-government etc). You should relate the activity back to the definition of collaboration in the week 3 MyContent; “Collaboration is a process that involves two or more stakeholders, who pool their resources and appreciations to jointly make decisions about a set of problems” (adapted from Gray 1985:912 by Kelly 2011).
For private sector Interagency Collaboration, consider Co-opetition such as contribution to our development of Industry Standards. It is OK to base your design on an existing collaboration that you are already aware of or participate in, but be sure to either;
- Start from scratch in the design and pretend the activity does not already exist.
- Improve upon any existing documents which describe the collaboration, or
- Design a way of extending the activity into other areas
Respond to these key issues;
- With whom are you collaborating and Why?
- What are the key considerations in forming a Collaboration?
- How have you incorporated this into the Design of your Collaboration?
- Consider risks and unknowns, how will you approach these
The Best Assignment help is one of the best websites for assignment help. For more details, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +447418324884, +918607503827