MSWPG7101 Foundations of Social Work Theory Assignment Help
Foundation of social work theory cares with providing welfare work-related education that follows and promotes critical thinking. All courses embrace information and activities that stretch skilled information and integrate theory, follow and analyze. During the curriculum, multiple ways will be taught in which identical issue or drawback are going to be accustomed. Students are informed regarding the complexities of the planet and welfare work. Content is going to be provided on welfare work followed in an exceedingly broad vary of contexts like national, regional, rural or international.
Supreme social work tuitions
Good social work tutors are hard to find as the subject demands critical analyses skills and hard work. At TheBestAssignmenthelp students can meet highly professional tutors which are efficient in giving marvelous results in short span of time. The services offered are comparatively cheaper than other web tutoring schools.
The topic we would cover
- What is social work?
- Social work histories
- Social work ethics in history
- Social work as a ‘product of modernity’
- The Charity Organisation Society
- The two souls of social work
- Ethics and values in social workability
- What is ‘ethics’?
- What is a ‘value’?
- Values and ethical dilemmas in practice
- Managing ethical dilemmas in practice
- Power in social workability
- What is ‘power’?
- Understanding power historically – the Enlightenment and its critics
- Medieval power and the European Enlightenment
- New understandings of power: Karl Marx
- Who is a ‘rational subject’: “issues of gender and ‘race’”
- What is empowerment?
- The empowered citizen/consumer
- Is empowerment ‘good for you’?
- Empowerment and power relations
- Bureaucracy and social workability
- Social workers: prisoners of bureaucracy?
- Defining bureaucracy
- Understanding life in the bureaucracy: pessimists and optimists
- Managerialism: end of the road for professional discretion?
- Theorizing ethical practice’s
- Practical reasoning and moral autonomy
- Moral autonomy, human dignity, and self-determination
- Analyzing the ethical dilemmas from a Kantian perspective
- The ethics of Mill and Rawls
- Utilitarian ethics
- The concept of ‘greatest good’
- The concept of the greatest number
- The greatest good for the greatest number as a method of ethics
- Professionalism in social workability
- Character- and relationship-based ethics
- Virtue Ethics
- The ‘good life’ from the perspective of Virtue Ethics
TheBestAssignmenthelp provides the best learning environment to students…..!!
The Best Assignment help is one of the best website for assignment help. For more details, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org