ONPS2506 | PHYSICOCHEMICAL PROPERTIES | SCIENCE
The professional scientist
Details of that project:
Concentration of DNT: 50-100 mg/kg
The area to remediate: 50 square meters
Physicochemical properties of the soil:
. The mixture of clay and sand
. pH: 7
. Particle size: >0.42 mm
. Organic matter: 0.18%
Tips to start the literature review:
Go to google researcher and type important keywords eg.
DNT, bioremediation, degradation, etc.
Different topics to read about:
- Bioremediation strategies (Natural attenuation, Bioaugmentation, Biostimulation, etc.)
- Aerobic microorganisms able to degrade DNT
- Aerobic microorganisms capable of DNT degradation
- Analytical techniques for monitoring contaminant degradation
- Bioremediation time farmers
- Use of genetically modified microorganisms
- Identification techniques for microorganisms
- Laboratory studies
- Field studies
I expect each student of reading at least 10 articles for the literature review.
I suggest you use Endnote to cite while you write and to create your list of reference.
The Best Assignment help is one of the best website for assignment help. For more details, you may contact us at email@example.com or call at +447418324884, +918607503827